- PGX & Glucomannan: Dr. Oz’s Best Weight Loss Ingredient as mentioned on his show!
- As seen on Dr. Oz, with John Gray….PGX; it will change your life even if you don’t!
- Savi Seed: The Inca Peanut...as seen on Dr. OZ
- Fight belly fat with SafSlim!
- Can belly fat, male facial hair growth and skin tags be due hormones? By guest blogger Lorna Vanderhaeghe
- Dr Oz: Manuka Honey Facial Wrinkle Remedy
- Dr. Oz Awards Raspberry Ketones Top Honors.
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
Perfect spring salad ideas from www.myvega.com. Do you have a favourite spring meal idea? Share it!
If you love avocado and wasabi then your in for a treat!
- Greens of your choice, for 4-6 people ( I used arugula, aka. rocket)
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 2 TSP EFA Antioxidant Oil Blend
- 3/4 CUP Celery, chopped
- 1 Mango,...
It was once thought that only animal protein was complete and therefore a superior source to plant-based options. Complete protein is comprised of all ten essential amino acids. By definition, essential amino acids cannot be made by the...
The demands on our time and bodies are greater than they have ever been, be it from overwork, extracurricular activities, environmental factors, lack of sleep, or poor nutrition. This has led to an increase in cancer, disease, premature aging, allergies and inability to cope with the various forms of stress...
What some people don’t know is that positive acid/alkaline balance is one of the most important factors in athletic performance. Athletes in peak training are most negatively affected by acidosis—a condition in which the body’s pH is excessively acidic—caused by both the stress of training and the foods used to...
The benefits of a vegetarian diet can be far-reaching; that is – if you are reaching for the right types of foods! A vegetarian or vegan diet consisting of refined carbs, sugars and bad fats doesn’t deserve the same kudos to one rich in nutrient-dense, whole foods. Here are some...
Nutrition is often an overlooked aspect of training. Here are some basic and simple tips to think about and implement into your routine.
1. If working out longer than 3 hours, eat between 250-400 calories the morning before. This meal should have a 3:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein. Stay away...
FREE Langley Public Wellness seminar!
Learn which vitamins and minerals add that spark to your step with Peggy Kotsopoulos, RHN. She’ll show you:
Rockstar superfoods that boost energy
How to increase serotonin
Tasty treats that keep you upbeat
***IMPORTANT DATE CHANGE FROM POSTER***
In support of the Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoffs, we have moved the...
Brendan is a former professional Ironman triathlete, best-selling author on performance nutrition, and the creator of an award-winning line of whole food nutritional products called VEGA*. He is also a two-time Canadian 50km Ultra Marathon Champion. Brendan has become a reknowned speaker and sought-after presenter throughout North America.
He is a...