The Best Ever Cinnamon Almond Flax Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix together all wet ingredients,
- Combine wet ingredients with dry, being careful not to overmix. Batter will be quite thick.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and pour in the batter. Spread the top smooth using a spatula.
- Bake in oven for 22 minutes. Loaf is done when a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for another 10 minutes. Take out of the pan and cool on rack.
- Can freeze as well.
Make two loaves at a time and you’ll be set for breakfast the whole week. I ate mine with almond butter and grass-fed butter, and then switched to cashew butter halfway through the week.
See more recipe ideas from Joy McCarthy of Joyous Health.