Spring Roll Salad Bowl
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes, about 1″. Transfer to a small bowl and toss with starch, oil and garlic powder.
- Arrange tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer leaving space between each cube. Roast 10 minutes, then flip and roast another 10 minutes.
- Cook the vermicelli noodles as per the package instructions.
- While the noodles and tofu are cooking, wash and cut the vegetables.
- Make the dressing. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined. Set aside.
- Divide the noodles between two bowls. Top with the tofu and vegetables. If you want more vegetables, add more! The great thing about this bowl is you can use whatever vegetables are in season. Finish with a drizzle of dressing and garnish with a few wedges of lime and green onion.
Best enjoyed fresh. If you are making it ahead of time, wait to add the dressing until right before you eat.
Robin is the creator of the blog Greens, Eggs and Yams. Her passion is creating vegan and gluten-free foods that don’t compromise on taste. She loves being in the kitchen, creating recipes that everybody can enjoy!