Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Add the dates, pecans, walnuts to a food processor and process until broken down into small crumbly pieces.
- Line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper and pour the crust mix into it. Flatten with hands to make an even layer.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the crust and spread to make an even layer.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the coconut cream.
- Add the coconut sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the flaky salt and stir again.
- Lower the heat & wait until the sauce starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let it cool for about 10 minutes. It will thicken up as it cools.
- Remove cheesecake from the freezer and pour the caramel sauce over top. Make sure to spread it quickly!
- Sprinkle with more flaky salt and cut into bars (thaw for 10 minutes first).