Pulled Mushroom Sliders
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C).
Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Using two forks, shred the mushrooms roughly into pieces. Set on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of the oil, paprika, salt, cayenne, and garlic. Toss around to evenly coat the mushrooms, then bake for 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are a bit crispy and brown on the edges.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil in a large saute pan over medium high. Transfer cooked mushrooms to pan and add BBQ sauce. Stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until mixture is thick and fragrant.
Serve warm on fresh rolls, topped with our homemade slaw.
- Enjoy the game!
- Wash and prep all produce.
- Grate carrots, thinly slice cabbage, red onions, apples, and green onions.
- Add all veggies to a bowl and top with the dressing. Toss well and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Add to coleslaw once ready.