Miso Chili Zucchini
Serves 4 | 15 Minutes
- Cut zucchini into 2″ long rounds and then cut again into 6 wedges. Coarsely chop the onion.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini and onion and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Okazu Spicy Chili Miso, soy sauce and black pepper. Cook 4 to 5 more minutes or until the zucchini has softened enough for your liking.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Kove Sea Spice.
Recipes and article published in The Good Life.