Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Combine the olive oil, ACV, soy sauce, honey, garlic and red pepper in a shallow container. Place steak in container and let marinate on countertop for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high heat (at least 500 degrees or higher if possible), clean grates and brush with oil if needed.
- Remove steak from marinade (discard any remaining marinade) and sear on the hot grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing the steak AGAINST the grain into thin strips. Serve with the chimichurri sauce.
- Place the garlic in the food processor and pulse a few times, to finely mince.
- Add in the parsley, cilantro, oregano, vinegar, salt, pepper and red pepper. Pulse a few more times, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil as you pulse a few more times. Serve immediately at room temperature.