- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush a 9″x13″ baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine rice, beans, corn, and cumin along with 1 cup of the grated gouda and stir to combine. Season with salt to taste.
- Lay a tortilla flat and spoon about ¹/³ cup of the rice mixture along the centre. Roll the tortilla up tightly, and place seam-side-down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, tightly tucking each enchilada beside the next.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of grated gouda on top. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the sauce bubbles.
- Remove from oven and garnish with avocado and cilantro, and jalapeño, if using. Serve with sour cream and lime on the side.
Tori is a Registered Dietitian and self-proclaimed foodie. Her nutrition philosophy embraces moderation and quality without deprivation. She started up Fraîche Nutrition on a whim in August 2014, inspired to help share her love of food and educate others on simple healthy eating at the same time. Tori believes that food and nutrition has become overly complicated, and hopes to help others live healthier lives one wholesome recipe at a time.