Clean Little Plates: Chia Jam
Life-changing 3-ingredient refined sugar-free chia seed jam- let’s send them back to school with less sugar -and more fibre – in their lunchbox! The kids will never be able to taste the difference.
- Put 3 cups raspberries in pot with 3-4T pure maple syrup and bring to simmer over medium- high heat, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low simmer for 5 mins. Mash berries with fork- leaving some whole, for texture.
- Add 2Tchia seeds and stir thoroughly until combined. Keep simmering over low heat for 15 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in a tsp pure vanilla extract (optional addition.. It will make it 4 ingredient!)
- Enjoy with porridge, yogurt, pancakes, toast, sandwiches or any other place that you would otherwise use store-bought jam!
- Store in fridge in airtight container for up to 2 weeks!
Follow Clean Little Plates for more recipe ideas.