Budget Meals: Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with olive oil.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, rice, beans, corn, taco seasoning and 1 cup of cheese. Season with salt to taste.
- Spoon ⅓ cup of the rice mixture along the centre of a tortilla. Roll up tightly, and place seam-side-down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, tightly tucking each enchilada beside the next.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the sauce bubbles.
- Garnish with avocado and cilantro. Serve with sour cream and lime on the side.
See more Budget Friendly Family Meals.