Brie Crostini with ACV Caramelized Onion
Prep Time: 20 min | Serving: 16 crostinis
- Pre-heat the oven at 400*F
- Slice baguette into1/8 in slices. Spray them with avocado oil, sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper. Pop in the oven for 13-15 min. Flipping them halfway through.
- Slice onions into thin juliennes. Place a sauté pan on medium heat, add butter and oil. Allow a few seconds for the oil to come up to temperature. Sauté the onions without salt to caramelize easier. Cook them for 15 min, stirring every 2 min.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the ACV dressing and marinade. Mix well to incorporate. Sprinkle 1/8 tsp salt.
- Slice the brie cheese to the size of the crostini. Add about a tablespoon of the caramelized onion and top it off with a small dollop of fig jam.
Featured Chosen Food products
- Avocado Oil
- Avocado oil spray
- ACV dressing and marinad
Get more recipes from Chosen Foods.