Triple Berry Cobbler (Paleo, Vegan, and Gluten-free)
A cobbler is a great way to use up a variety of seasonal fruit! In this version we have used a combination of blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. We also added a delicious twist on tradition by using a vegan, paleo, and gluten-free topping and eliminating refined sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Using coconut oil, grease a small 9X9 baking dish or three small ramekins and place them on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, maple syrup, tapioca flour, and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Pour the fruit into the prepared pans, dividing evenly if using more than one dish.
- In a different bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, coconut oil, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon coconut sugar. Mix until smooth and then dollop over the berry mixture.
- Combine the remaining tablespoon coconut sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the pastry comes out clean.