Wild Salmon with Thin, Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
- Heat BBQ to medium heat. Liberally sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Use more than you might think!
- Grill salmon for 3-4 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- Remove from grill and let sit.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Thinly slice potatoes – about ¼ cm. Make sure they are quite thin as they will be almost crispy when cooked.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add rosemary or thyme if you want more herby flavour.
- Arrange on a baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are cooked and just starting to get crispy. Start checking at 15 minutes although they will most likely take longer.
- Wash and trim woody ends from asparagus.
- Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place in aluminum foil and BBQ. Cooking time will vary based on thickness of asparagus.