Sweet Tuna Burger
- Follow cooking instructions on packaging to prepare Rossonero’s Tuna Burgers.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into wedges.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil, paprika; coat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the fries in an even layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, then flip and bake for 15-20 minutes until tender, yet crisp.
- Layer the cooked patty inside bun, add mayo and cheese. Top with green leaf lettuce, and complete with sweet potato fries. Use any extra sweet potato fries as a side dish. Serve and enjoy!
Tag us in your masterpiece @rossonerofoodscanada