Super Simple Greek Yogurt Tzatziki
This Tzatziki is made with Tree Island’s Natural Greek yogurt and is super simple to make.
- Peel and grate the cucumbers, put in a colander & sprinkle with a tablespoon of salt to draw the water out.
- Cover with a plate and put something heavy on top.
- Let sit for approx. 30 mins, then drain well. (You can also use cheese cloth to strain it.)
- Combine the cucumber with yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dill and salt & pepper to taste. Mix everything together, add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Put in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Enjoy with fresh veggies, pita bread or crackers.
See more recipes from Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt.