Summer Fruit Rolls with Madagascar Vanilla Tahini Dip
These are super easy and so refreshing! They’re also a great healthy dessert to take along to a shower or party too!
- Slice and dice the fruit.
- Boil water and add to a bowl.
- Dip one sheet of rice paper in water for about 5 seconds. Remove and place flat on dinner plate.
- Add fruit of choice, mint and apple.
- Wrap tightly (but don’t pull too tight or the sheet might rip) like a burrito.
- Once all are wrapped, set aside and make your dip.
- Slice vanilla bean down the middle and scrape out the insides with your knife blade.
- Add all ingredients to a small jar.
- Mix well, add to a small bowl and enjoy!
Recipe and photo provided by Mindful Morsels.