Tuna Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- In a medium skillet cook the tuna sausage until it is half browned and well cooked, undoing it with a stick while cooking. Don’t drain the juice it releases.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and sage. Add the cooked tuna sausage with all the juice and mix until all combined.
- Place the mushrooms with the stem hollow facing up in a tray or baking container. Fill the center with the prepared filling,
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the mushrooms have softened and the filling is golden.
- Let the mushrooms sit for 5-10 minutes to absorb any juice before serving.