Burger Patty Directions
- In a medium-sized bowl add the oregano, cumin, paprika, garlic, and salt. Mix well.
- Add beef and mix well with spices.
- Form 4 patty size burgers (or smaller sliders). Set aside and make your salsa and avocado mousse.
- Grill your patties on medium/high heat, internal temperature reaches 160°F and firm to the touch. Transfer to a plate.
- Build your burger using the buns or lettuce leaves as base with all your favourite fixings. Add mango salsa and avocado mousse.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Mango Salsa Directions
In a medium size bowl add the ingredients together. Taste to correct flavors and set aside.
Avocado Mousse Directions
Utilizing a magic bullet type blender, add all the ingredients and blend until you have a soft, fluffy, and light consistency.