Rice Paper Veggie Rolls
Place in your food processor:
- Juice of 3 limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- 6 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter (all-natural, sugar-free)
- Glug of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos™
- 1” knob of ginger, peeled
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1 whole bunch of cilantro, stems and all
- Blend. Taste. Add more peanut butter if too liquid-y, and either lime juice or Braggs if too thick.
- Cut up an assortment of veggies like avocado, bell peppers, cucumbers, asparagus, carrots, cabbage, lettuce, daikon. Could also add tofu or chicken.
- Soak rice wraps in warm water according to package directions. Assemble wraps with sauce and veggies. Roll, dip and enjoy.