Quinoa Pasta with Prawns and Yoso™ Garlic Cashew Cream Cheese
- Sautee 4 minced garlic cloves with 4 diced roma tomatoes.
- I love thyme so I added the leaves from about 4 sprigs of thyme.
- Add a can of diced tomatoes, and about ½ of a container of Yoso Garlic Cashew Cream Cheese. Adjust to taste.
- Add frozen prawns.
- Cook a package of Quinoa pasta – spaghetti or linguine noodles. Any long, flat noodle will work.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce pan. Finish with salt, pepper and chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley.