Orangey Overnight Buckwheat Oats
Go the distance with this breakfast. Hearty buckwheat groats are combined with healthy fats, fibre, and protein, as well as the all-natural kick from greens+ extra energy.
- In a bowl add buckwheat. Soak overnight in (preferably) filtered water.
- The next morning drain buckwheat and rinse well (it can get a little slimy if you skip this step)
- In another bowl, add chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and greens+ extra energy. Stir to combine and allow to sit for 5 minutes to allow chia to gel.
- Add chia mixture along with buckwheat groats to a blender. Blend on high until creamy.
- Top with berries and toasted coconut.