Earth Balance: No-Bake Chocolate Cranberry Oat Bars
Sometimes it’s just too hot outside to even think about cranking the oven up to 350 degrees, and that’s when we make these No-Bake ‘Kitchen Sink’ Bars as a cookie-like treat for August! Why are they Kitchen Sink bars you may ask? Because we’ve taken some common pantry ingredients and thrown them all together in a quick and delicious bar that you and the kids will love to make, and love to eat.
- Combine agave and Earth Balance® Protein Peanut Blend in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted and combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle nut butter mixture over dry ingredients, mixing to coat.
- Line a deep dish pan with parchment paper and transfer mixture, firmly pressing into an even layer.
- Place mixture in freezer for 1-2 hours until set, and cut into bars.
See more recipes from Earth Balance.