- Combine coleslaw ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat jackfruit in a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat, until it is heated throughout, about 8 minutes (add a tsp or two of sugar if you prefer it sweeter).
- Meanwhile, warm the corn tortillas one by one either over an open flame of a gas oven, using tongs until they are toasty with a few darkened spots (15–30 seconds), or in a very hot cast iron pan (with no oil) on each side until slightly darkened (15–30 seconds). Keep warm in a folded clean dish towel or napkin until ready to serve.
- To assemble the tacos, take a tortilla, add a small amount (2–3 tbsp) of the heated jackfruit, top with coleslaw, red onion, avocados, and a drizzle of Sriracha Mayo. Add jalapeño peppers and a squeeze of fresh lime if desired
Tori is a Registered Dietitian and self-proclaimed foodie. Her nutrition philosophy embraces moderation and quality without deprivation. She started up Fraîche Nutrition on a whim in August 2014, inspired to help share her love of food and educate others on simple healthy eating at the same time. Tori believes that food and nutrition has become overly complicated, and hopes to help others live healthier lives one wholesome recipe at a time.