Fire Cider Tonic
- Add all the ingredients except for honey and vinegar to a mason jar.
- Pour in apple cider vinegar until the ingredients are covered and close with lid. If the lid is metal, place a piece of parchment paper under the lid to prevent the vinegar from reacting to the metal.
- Place in a dark cupboard 4 to 6 weeks, shaking daily.
- Strain with a cheesecloth or fine strainer and discard the fruits and spices, retaining the liquid. Stir in the honey.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 12 months.
Take 1 tsp daily to help boost immunity and soothe colds and flu. Use as a salad dressing or stir 1 tbsp into herbal tea.