- Heat oven to 400F.
- Slice two yellow onions. Place in roasting pan or glass Pyrex dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place two chicken breasts on top of the onions. Squeeze on the juice of two lime, and sprinkle liberally with sea salt.
- Roast until chicken is cooked and onions are soft. Remove from oven and dice into small pieces. Set aside onions.
- Cut up tomato, avocado, bell peppers, green or red cabbage, and lettuce and place in bowl.
- Place lime-roasted chicken and onions on top.
Add beans and cooked quinoa for extra fibre.Take out the chicken to make it vegan.