Easy Pita Pizza with Green Salad
Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F
- Divide the pitas on to two parchment-lined baking trays.
- Spread pizza or tomato sauce evenly onto each pita.
- Layer on the vegetables. Experiment with different topping combinations;the sky is the limit.
- Finish with a sprinkle of each of the cheeses and bake for 15 minutes.
- While pizzas are in the oven, make the green salad. In a medium sized bowl, toss the greens and hemp hearts. You can also add any other vegetable you want here. Drizzle in your favourite Nature’s Fare dressing and toss.
- Let the pizzas cool for a minute or so before slicing. Enjoy!
Laura Spencer is one of Nature’s Fare Markets’ vitamin specialists and a passionate foodie. She believes we can be as happy, healthier, and fulfilled as we allow ourselves to be. As a certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, she works with people to help them achieve a healthy lifestyle by focusing on modifying behaviours and eating habits that are not working.
@bonfirenutrition | bonfirenutrition.ca