Chocolate Rice Cake Fruit Bark
- Break up the rice cakes in a bowl, into smaller puffs.
- Add coconut oil to chocolate and microwave for 1 minute. Mix well until smooth and silky.
- Add melted chocolate to the rice cakes and combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a lined baking sheet and flatten it.
- Top with raspberries, peaches, and pistachios (or other toppings of choice).
- Freeze for 30-45 minutes. Then cut or break into squares, drizzle honey over it if you’d like, and enjoy!
Watch the recipe video from Plumm Good.