Banana Avocacoco Ice Pops
Easy, refreshing and full of healthy fats! Avocado ice pops are the perfect treat and a great way to get them eating healthier treats.
- Add avocado, bananas, yogurt, and maple syrup to blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into molds, filling them half way.
- Add coco powder to the remaining mixture and blend.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into mold, filling them up.
- Add sticks and let freeze.
- Once fully frozen, rinse the mold under warm water just enough to loosen the ice pop.
- Remove and enjoy!