I scream, you scream, we all scream for SORBETTO!? Yes, you heard it right. It’s my latest obsession and if someone doesn’t stop me I am going to eat another container! Today I am sharing with you 5 Guilt Free Summer Treats that my family is loving, including this delicious Sorebetto NEW at Nature’s Fare Markets.
The kids are home on summer break, the weather is HOT, and the only consistent thing in my home right now is the fridge door (or pantry door) opening and closing constantly. Is it out of hunger, boredom, the heat? I don’t know? But one thing I do know is I need to put a cap on this and their daily sugar intake ASAP! Sooooo, this is the good part. Today I am sharing with you some delicious, healthy and satisfying treats that the whole family will enjoy.
With so many dietary concerns in our households these days, including my own, finding delicious and healthy snacks can be challenging. Luckily, my family and I have done the research and the testing for you: 4 out of 5 of these products below are all Gluten-Free.and they ALL taste amazing!
- FIASCO Artisan Gelato (GF) – A Calgary company known for their Gelato and Sorbetto, they include nothing but quality ingredients in their products. “Fruit from places who care, nuts from the homeland of gelato, milk from our own backyard, sugar from a cane, and nothing GMO.” #cool So far my family and I are obsessed with the Mango Pineapple and Raspberry Lime Sorbetto and the Vanilla Bean Gelato.
- Honey STINGER Chews (GF) – “Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews are unique as they are the first to include naturally occurring fiber and protein derived from 100% organic tapioca syrup and honey. Not only are our chews smaller and softer than others on the market, Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews are great because they don’t stick to your teeth and taste amazing, making them the perfect snack or energy fuel!”
- Dandies Vanilla Flavoured Marshmallows & S’moveables Graham Style Crackers (GF) – These squishy cylinders of goodness are not only Gluten Free, they also are non GMO and contain no gelatin. The graham crackers actually come the prefect size for S’mores. In fact, my kids loving breaking the cracker in half to give you the top and the bottom. Tasty and these crackers are Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Nut-Free! Win-win in my home.
- KIND Bars (GF) – These have to be one of the best Gluten-Free bars I have ever tasted. Plus, they stand by the following statement which I love, “We believe if you can’t pronounce an ingredient, it shouldn’t go into your body. Actually, it shouldn’t even go into your pantry. That’s why KIND®snacks are made from whole nuts, fruits and whole grains”.
- Amy’s BURRITO – SOY FREE, TREE NUT FREE, Certified KOSHER – Ok, these may not be what you would consider a “treat” but in our household they definitely are. Filling and tasty these burritos are a hit with the whole family. They are super easy to have on hand for when you or the kids are on-the-go, OR when the kids just need that extra something to get them through the day. They are created with the freshest organic vegetables, high quality grains and beans, and dairy from hormone-free cows. This item is a staple in our home.
And of course, don’t forget how much kids love cherries and berries on their gelato, especially in the summer when they are fresh and local. Try a watermelon, feta cheese and fresh mint salad to go with the burritos and voila!
So the next time you are in your local Nature’s Fare Markets grab one of these items and let us know what you think!? We would LOVE to hear from you…
Hope you are having a great summer so far!
Xx, Natalie Grant (Founder + Creative Director at BOOMBALOO)