Whipped Feta Dip with Balsamic Roasted Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash cherries, remove pits and stems. Slice each cherry in half and spread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar and honey together. Drizzle over cherries and toss until combined. Spread in an even layer on baking sheet, then transfer to the oven and roast for about 20-25 minutes. They’ll start to soften and release their juices when done.
- Prepare whipped feta by adding the feta cheese, Greek yogurt, olive oil and pepper to a food processor. Blend ingredients together until smooth, scraping down with a spatula as needed. Transfer to the fridge and chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Remove cherries from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Transfer them to a container and chill in the fridge.
- When you’re ready to serve this recipe, transfer the whipped feta to a large bowl and top with roasted cherries. Serve with toasted banquette or crackers for dipping. Garnish with freshly chopped basil, an extra drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of black pepper.