Vega’s No-Bake Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bars
- In a large bowl, combine the Vega Essentials, oat flour and chia seeds.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the pistachios and cranberries. Stir well until the mixture has a dough-like consistency. If it seems too dry, add one tablespoon of almond milk at a time. You don’t want the dough to get too wet, and may find that it’s easier to mix it with hands than a spoon.
- Stir in half of the pistachios and cranberries.
- Press the dough into an 8×4″ baking dish lined with parchment paper. Leave a little parchment paper hanging over the edges of the dish for easy removal, and use the back of a flipper or bottom of a glass to make the layer as even and flat as possible.
- Press the remaining pistachios and dried cranberries into the top of the dough, then put the dish in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove the dish and lift the dough out using the parchment paper as handles. Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into eight bars.
- In a small saucepan, melt the vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil over medium heat, whisking constantly. Once smooth and runny, pour the mixture into a small jar for easy pouring. Drizzle it on top of the bars.
- Put the bars back in the fridge or freezer for at least 20 minutes and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Serve immediately, or wrap the bars individually and store them in the fridge or freezer.
Visit myvega.com for more amazing recipes.