Vegan Key Lime Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C) and lightly grease a pie pan with coconut oil or vegan butter.
- Add graham crackers to a food processor and process until you achieve a fine meal. Then add melted vegan butter and pulse to combine.
- Distribute evenly in pie pan and press down with a glass or spoon to flatten. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lime zest/juice for more tart, or more maple syrup for added sweetness.
- Pour filling into pie pan once completely cooled and tap on counter to release air bubbles. Top with a bit more lime zest and loosely cover.