Easy Vegan BBQ Jackfruit Canape
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and rinse jackfruit from the can and cook it in one cup of water covered for 15 minutes on medium heat until the jackfruit is nice and soft.
- Mash the jackfruit with a potato masher until it starts to look like pulled pork.
- Add salt and half a bottle of Good Food For Good BBQ sauce to the pulled jackfruit and mix well.
- Place the jackfruit on a greased baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes. Once cooked, transfer to a bowl.
- Place Hippie Snack or cracker on a plate and top with jackfruit mix.
- Add cultured nut cheese and sliced avocado.
- Garnish with cilantro and a drizzle of some more Good Food for Good BBQ sauce. Enjoy!
Recipe and photo from Good Food For Good.