Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Chop cauliflower into florets, including stems. Toss cauliflower with hot sauce until fully coated.
- Lay cauliflower on parchment lined baking sheet in single layer. Bake for 20 minutes until slightly crispy on the edges.
- Lower oven temperature to 350°F.
- Boil potato and onion together until soft, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place the cooked potato, onion, and the rest of the sauce ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add cooked cauliflower and pulse just enough to incorporate the cauliflower into the sauce – you want some chunks left.
- Pour the dip into a covered baking dish. Top with crumbled Pulse cheese and shredded Daiya cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until the top looks firm and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips.