Tikka Masala Roasted Squash and Carrot Soup
- Preheat oven to 375C, and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, clean out pulp and seeds, and place flesh side down on baking sheet. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Peel carrots and sweet potatoes. Cut into chunks and place on baking sheet with the squash. Continue baking for about 15 minutes or until the carrots and squash are fork tender.
- In a pot, add avocado oil and sautee onions with garlic and ginger until the onions are soft (not browned), add in the Tikka Masala sauce, and vegetable stock, and bring to a light boil. Add in cooked veggies, scooping flesh out of roasted squash. Bring back to a boil. Add cashew milk. Using an immersion blender or regular blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. You may need to add more milk depending on consistency.
- Serve hot in a bowl topped with plain yogurt and cilantro.