Tikka Masala Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Remove all leaves and the stem of the cauliflower, while keeping it together as a whole. It should sit flat in the pan, stem side down.
- Rub cauliflower with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in baking dish, cover, and bake for 30-40 minutes depending on size. It should just be knife tender.
- Remove from oven, based with Tikka Masala sauce, and return to oven uncovered for 10 minutes or until golden on the top.
- Slice and serve!
Optional: Roast with roughly chopped carrots, onions, whole garlic cloves, and sweet potatoes.