Sugar Free Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cut the chilled butter into cubes.
- In a stand mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter and swerve. Mix until well combined.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, coconut milk and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until dough forms.
- Prepare a rolling surface by spending a thin layer of flour.
- Form the dough into a large ball and place on rolling surface.
- Flour the rolling pin and roll the dough until it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut into shapes, place on parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Beat room temperate organic grass-fed butter until light and fluffy,
- Add Swerve, collagen, coconut milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Use natural food colouring such as beetroot powder, turmeric, or spirulina for pink/red, yellow, and blue/green frosting colour.
BAILEY CAMPBELL I’ve always been the “healthy friend” who gets made fun of for eating foods that are hard to pronounce. I love creating recipes that fuel my body and make me feel good! I live a very balanced lifestyle and like to think I’m living my best life. I use my Instagram account to try and inspire people to live their best/healthiest lives too. @basicwithbails