Spring Vegetable Farinata
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a medium bowl, whisk together chickpea flour, water, salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp olive oil. Chill in the fridge 1–4 hours.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a small sauté pan on medium heat. Sauté radishes, asparagus, and chives and cook until the asparagus is al dente. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Oil an oven-proof pan with the remaining 1 tbsp of oil. Heat pan in oven for about 10 minutes. Remove hot pan from oven and pour the chickpea mixture into the pan. Arrange the sautéed vegetables on top, pressing them slightly into the batter.
- Bake 15–20 minutes, or until the batter is cooked through. Sprinkle with fresh arugula before serving.
- We recommend using organic ingredients whenever possible. It’s better for you and supports a sustainable environment and community.
Recipe was published in The Good Life magazine.