Spinach Sausage Pasta
- Finely dice 4 cloves of garlic and 6 roma tomatoes.
- Sauté in a pan with olive oil over low heat so you do not burn the garlic.
- Add 2-4 mild Italian sausages (depending on how meaty you want the sauce) and cook until brown.
- Add a massive handful of spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add capers, artichokes, and anything else you wish to the pasta sauce.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil. Cook quinoa pasta until finished. Drain and reserve some of the pasta cooking liquid.
- Add pasta to sauce with a little of the reserved pasta water, and the juice of a ¼ of a lemon.
- Toss to coat.
- Add fresh basil at the end.
To make a creamier sauce, stir in some Yoso™ non-dairy cashew cream cheese at the end.