Roasted Strawberry Mojito Dressing
Use this dressing with your favourite salad. It will go great with spinach, cheeses, nuts – it could even be used to sauce a grilled chicken breast.
- Wash strawberries thoroughly, then remove stem and leaves.
- Place strawberries a sheet pan and roast in a 325˚F oven for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the olive oil) into a blender and purée until smooth.
- Turn the blender speed to low and slowly add the olive oil.
- Once all of the oil has been added and the dressing has emulsified, pour into a serving container.