Roasted Garlic & Dill Mashed Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400F. Slice the top of the garlic. Place in aluminum foil on a cookie sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Steam or boil cauliflower. If boiling, you may need to squeeze out excess moisture with a thin dish towel. Cook until extremely tender and fork slides through cauliflower easily.
- Prepare the almond milk, vegan butter, dill, and salt and pepper in a food processor. Once garlic is roasted, add 2-3 cloves of garlic to food processor to start. Add more cloves if desired. I used 5 cloves total but I LOVE garlic.
- Let cauliflower cool completely, then add to the food processor. Blend until smooth and silky.
- Top cauliflower with more dill or other herbs and drizzle with olive oil to serve!
Bailey Campbell can be found on Instagram at @basicswithbails where she crafts recipes and inspires people to live their best and healthiest lives.