Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Start by roasting the peppers and garlic in your BBQ on high heat until the outside has a charcoal burnt texture, about 20 minutes.
- Put the peppers and garlic into a bowl and cover with a plate for 10-15 minutes. This will steam them so they are easier to peel.
- Peel your garlic. Set aside.
- Peel your peppers and remove the seeds and stem. Set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Gently blend until you have a balanced texture and nice thickness for dipping.
- Serve immediately.
The dip will keep for up to 2 days.