Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chickpeas
Nothing says fall like the arrival of pumpkin spiced…everything! Roasted chickpeas are a simple and delicious way to indulge in a crunchy treat without compromising any of your nutritional goals.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, maple syrup, spices and salt. Stir well.
- Drain and place the chickpeas into the bowl with the mixture.
- Mix until everything is well coated.
- Spread the chickpeas onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 60 minutes, stopping every 15 minutes to shake the chickpeas around.