Paleo Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Preheat over to 350.
- Mix together all dry ingredients and break up clumps
- Mix together all wet ingredients
- Combine dry with wet ingredients and stir in chocolate chips
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Makes 10 muffins.
Cashew “buttercream” frosting
- Blend all ingredients together in a high power blender for about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a large bowl and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Take frosting out of the freezer and whip with a whisk and freeze again for 10 minutes.
- Repeat that step 4 times (important step as if it’s not cold enough it will not be fluffy and light)
- Pipe buttercream frosting on cool cupcakes.
BAILEY CAMPBELL I’ve always been the “healthy friend” who gets made fun of for eating foods that are hard to pronounce. I love creating recipes that fuel my body and make me feel good! I live a very balanced lifestyle and like to think I’m living my best life. I use my Instagram account to try and inspire people to live their best/healthiest lives too. @basicwithbails