No Churn Maple Bacon Ice Cream Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Using a basting brush coat both sides of each slice of bacon with maple syrup and sprinkle with the coconut sugar. Place the coated bacon onto a cooling rack that has been sprayed with oil so it will not stick. Place the cooling rack over lined baking sheet.
- Bake the bacon for about 15 to 20 minutes, until they the strips of bacon look caramelized and firm. Keep a close watch on them and make sure they do not burn. Remove and allow too fully cool.
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer until it forms sturdy peaks. Gently whisk the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup into the whipped cream until it is completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large casserole or baking dish.
- Chop the candied bacon and sprinkle over the top of the ice cream. Freeze for about 6 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with maple syrup, scoop and serve.