Mummy Pumpkin Peanut Butter Balls
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Add in the pumpkin pie spice and coconut flour, and stir until combined.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- While dough is chilling, melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave,
- Remove dough from freezer and coat with white chocolate using a spoon. Once first layer has hardened, drizzle another layer of white chocolate horizontally to create the Mummy effect, then add on mini eyeballs.
- Put in the fridge for 15 minutes to harden and serve!
Bailey Campbell can be found on Instagram at @basicswithbails where she crafts recipes and inspires people to live their best and healthiest lives.