Loaded Black Bean Brownies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray and 8×8 inch pan with oil.
- Blend all ingredients (except butter) in a food processor or powerful blender until very smooth.
- Add in the melted butter. Then mix in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Place spoonfuls of peanut butter on top of the batter. Using a knife, swirl in the peanut butter to make a marbling effect.
- Top with your choice of tasty toppings. (we used coconut, chopped almonds, and shaved dark chocolate)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until set around the outside and in the middle. It will just start to crack. Don’t test with a toothpick, as it won’t come out clean. They will be fudge-like!
- Cool completely before cutting – they taste best cold.
Original recipe from Busy But Healthy.