Kale and Grapefruit Bounty Salad
- Prepare the salad ingredients by washing the kale and spinach, and de-stemming the kale. Message the kale with your hands for approximately 5 minutes to break down the tough cell structure which will yield a softer texture. It is also a lot easier to digest this way!
- Slice up the grapefruit and oranges.
- Wash and slices the cheery tomatoes and radishes.
- Wash the herbs and tear the leaves off the stems
- To assemble the salad toss all the salad ingredients together in a bowl. Drizzle over your dressing of choice and season with salt + pepper as desired! “
Bailey Campbell has a passion to inspire others to fuel their bodies with great tasting food and make you feel your best! She doesn’t believe there is a “perfect” diet for everyone; she believes in balance and finding what works best for you and hopes to inspire you to live your healthiest, best life!! @basicwithbails