Healthy-ish Ice Cream Sandwiches
I have gone to Ice Cream Sandwich heaven!
Don’t worry they are healthy 😂
- Start with the cookies. Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Spoon cookies dough balls on to baking sheet. Size of cookie dough balls depends on size of Ice Cream Sandwich desired.
- Baked at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Once cooled scoop ice cream filling in the middle. I used Fiasco Gelato (Vanilla Bean flavour).
- Freeze overnight.
- Dip in melted Lily’s dark chocolate, top with chopped almonds, and sea salt!
Recipe by Bailey Campbell