Grain-free Keto Almond Butter Pancakes
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees (180C). Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs. In another bowl, combine almond butter and applesauce. Add the eggs, spices and vanilla.
- Pour batter to desired size on to baking sheet. I used a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes until firm. Enjoy immediately!
- For the toppings, I added melted coconut butter, wild blueberries, strawberries and sprinkled cinnamon.
Visit joyoushealth.com for more amazing recipes and wellness ideas.
Images and recipe are from joyoushealth.com